The Die-Cast Espresso Machine from Breville is a product that is neither an entry level product nor a high end model of an espresso machine from the appliance giants Breville. As indicated by the price range of the product, the 800ESXL Espresso Machine is an absolute steal if you judge by the quality of drinks the machine is able to produce throughout the day. The machine does its job hassle free. The commands are easy to understand and the level of convenience you can find with this Espresso Machine is second to none.
The thermal control function allows you to set the desired temperature to brew your coffee beans. The thermoblock heating system allows us to heat the machine to the required level at a much faster speed than other machines. You can easily get a high quality milk froth and steaming. Besides a stylish and sleek design allow us to have a better maintenance and easy cleaning of the machine.
Breville 800ESXL Die-Cast Espresso Machine Features:
- The Die-Cast metal casing provides it with a hard but a stylish look. Very high quality Aluminum and Zinc are used in the production of this Espresso Machine’s body, controls and the tamping head.
- The Espresso machine is made up of stainless steel. It makes the machine lightweight but also more durable than the ones made out of plastic.
- The steaming/frothing wand is a very useful addition as it allows us to make cappuccinos and lattes in a much subtle and delicate manner.
- You can produce up to 3 different types of Espresso with the help of the machine.
- You can easily set the desired temperature for the coffee making process with the help of the thermoblock heating system.
- The Thermoblock Heating System is a 15 bar Italian pump and it also houses a canny auto purge system which is quite useful in setting the required temperature of the machine.
- One of the most important features is that the Espresso Machine is Semi- automatic. It means that either you can choose some of the preset settings already loaded onto the machine to make espressos or you can choose one of our own settings.
- The Espresso Machine also has a very handy CLEAN ME reminder function. It reminds us to clean the machine thoroughly after each usage of the machine.
- Besides, it also houses a hot water dispenser. It is quite useful for heating water, making tea, hot chocolates and other stuff.
- The water tank present in the machine is detachable. It measures 75oz and round about 50 single shots of coffee can be made from it.
- The steel wand gives you a great satisfaction as if you are brewing a barista style coffee maker yourself.
In spite of the all these features, The Die-Cast Espresso Machine also offers you some freebies such as filters to create a ground coffee of your own. Also it has a filter for a pod. Besides, you also get tampering spoon, a hot steel frothed jug and very useful cleaning toolkit.
Breville 800ESXL Die-Cast Espresso Machine Review
Breville is one of the most trusted and reputed Espresso Machine brands out there in the market. For many years Breville is pushing out product after products that are shaping up the Coffee making industry. The 800ESXL Die-Cast is also follows the same pattern. Decently priced, the Espresso Machine made out of stainless steel appears to be a bargain in the overpriced market.
It is power packed with a lot of features and handling and maintenance of the machine is very low. The only problem with the Espresso Machine from Breville is its longevity. You are not completely sure about how long the machine will last. It could die 1 hour after the expiry of its warranty period of 1 year or may go on to produce tasty coffee for many more years.
One drawback that I found is that you have to diligent clean the filters regularly as to avoid a substantial amount of clogging in the filters.
The Die-Cast Espresso Machine provides a perfect combination of high quality, rich style and great functionality and should at least be in the shortlist of people looking to buy a Coffee maker in the near future – whether they are completely novice or even if they have a completely experienced artistic hand in making great coffee drinks.